Last week (see the post here) I posted about my slow progress on my Schnibbles quilt top called Sunday Best. Want to see some more progress?
Here's rows 3 and 4 sewn together.
Here's all 4 rows all sewn together.
Next is to add 2 sets of borders. We'll see how long it'll take me to accomplish, LOL I'm still really liking the blue and yellow combo together. Taken me by surprise since I didn't think I'd like it. You just never know until you try it, right? Until next time...
11 comments:
Ooh so pretty! I ♥ the blue and yellow. That was one of my favorite lines☺
Looking great so far K! 8-)
That's never been my favorite combination, but I LOVE it in this quilt. You're doing a fabulous job!
I'll wager you will get the borders on....evenutally LOL. I love the blue and yellow too :0)
Crispy
Your killing me!!!! LOL!
It's like baking cookies - waiting for the timer to go off. I can't wait to see the top!
Hello. It's been awhile since I have been on, so it is good to 'see' a friend!! I like the blue/yellow combo too. It is spring like, so you've got lots of time to finish it for spring!!! I find blue/yellow refreshing, calm, peaceful, and warm. And just really pretty. So, I am glad you tried something new, and that you like it!! That is the best - when you try something and find that you are glad you did, instead of like a new meatloaf recipe I tried (that was supposed to be 'decadent' ???) and YUCK!!!!!! Oh my, I do not want decadent in my recipe file if that is what decadent means!!!!! ahh, it is raining outside. So that is what that noise is... Have an absoultly fantastic day, and have fun with your Schnibbles project!!
looking lovely!
I love blue and yellow together, a classic combination that always looks fresh.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Love your blue and yellow! I'm sure this will end up being a 'happy' quilt!
Very nice! Love blue and yellow together.
This is cute! Love blue yellow and white....
Belated Happy Birthday too!
Post a Comment