It's Saturday again and time for another installment of the Saturday Sampler Series. I'm making SBS blocks from the Elm Creek Quilts Book.
This block is called Amethyst. Paper piecing made it come together really fast. This is block #7 that I've completed. If I did my arithmetic correctly I've now completed 5% of the total blocks for this quilt (7/140). Next I'll aim to complete 7 more and then I'll be at 10 % completion. WooHoo! Until next time...
5 comments:
Pretty! But 140 blocks??? Yikes!
Lookin' good :o) Keeping track of percentage done may be a good incentive LOL.
Crispy
GO KATHERINE!
You are on a roll!
Micki
Your blocks are gorgeous!!! Wow! 140 I had started a sampler but ended up making it into a lap...LOL
Gerald here.. Thanks for the birthday wishes.. So glad Joan gets to share her quilting interests with other quilters.
Post a Comment