Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Moving Along

Slowly but surely I keep moving along amidst construction noise and dust and I've been doing a bit of sewing.  I've been working on my Schnibbles Sunday Best.  
 The Bananas, also known as the Bananas in Pyjamas (from the Australian children's TV show) have been eyeing this quilt top because it matches them perfectly!  LOL
 Here's a pic of rows 1 and 2 sewn together.
And here's row 3 sewn together.  One more row to go and then onto the borders.  The outer border is a piano key border, fun and easy to make!  Until next time...

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Your idea of fun is sooo different from mine ,Your designs are exciting I look and drool and sew squares together and that is fun to me. A table runner you put together a few posts back is stunning. . I suppose as long as we are enjoying what we achieve and being excited and challenged by the work of others it's fun.

Crispy said...

Oooo pretty, nothing can go wrong using blue and yellow IMHO. Maybe the guys should get this quilt, they don't ask for much :0)

Crispy

Michelle said...

Okay, I can't wait for you to get this one done! LOL!

Allie said...

Heehee, it does match the boys! Love the blue and yellow together!

Rae Ann said...

Very pretty! If it comes up missing I think we all know who would be guilty of taking it! LOL!
Can't wait to see it done.

2paw said...

It does match the Bananas. I was at a talk by the General Manager of the ABC on Friday and they are making an animated series of The Bananas!!

Helen in the UK said...

Love these blocks and the colours you're using :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails