Okay, this is serious dear fellow blog readers, in today's post we are discussing Chocolate. I want to know do you prefer Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate or do you love both equally?
These lovely boxes came in the mail recently. The top box is a Moda Dark Chocolate Candy Bar box and the bottom box is the Moda Milk Chocolate Candy Bar Box. Want to see what's inside? Thought so!
This box is the Moda Dark Chocolate Candy Bar box.
And this box is the Moda Milk Chocolate Candy Bar box.
If I had to pick a favourite type of chocolate I would probably pick Milk chocolate but then Dark Chocolate is so delicious too...
Click on each pic to get a closer view of of this loverly chocolately goodness. Then I dare you to pick a favourite! Be sure to tell me in your comment which you prefer, LOL. I got mine at FQS. Us females love our chocolate. It's serious business! Until next time...

15 comments:
You should have warned me to have a bib handy - oh my gosh that's so delicious! The Milk Chocolate is the prettiest...trust Moda to corner the marketing business, lol!
oh this does look yummy!
I would have to chose the dark chocolate!
Kathie
I feel like Pavlov's dog! LOL!!! When it comes to Moda chocolate - they are all good!!! Who could pick just one?
YUM! LOL
I personally prefer chocolate but I do love those special chocolate bars. :-)
They are both lovely but if I had to choose one I would have to go with the milk.
I'm a milk chocolate kinda gal, but those dark chocolate ones don't look the least bit bitter :0)
Crispy
GEE! All are yummy! I think I'd choose the Milk Chocolate! Very hard to pick just one? lol!
YUMMY,YUMMY I'd like the Milk Chocolate! However it's kinda difficult to decide between them,as they are both YUMMY! lol!
OOOOOOOOOOOh, do I have to choose? Just kidding, I do love chocolate and so I pick both of them, grin. Just the kind of chocolate my doctor ordered.
Oooh they are gorgeous. I love any chocolate that isn't fattening. LOL
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Yummy post. Can't pick a favorite they're both delicious!
mmmmmmmmmmmmchocolate.....
if we are talking REAL chocolate, you can't go past Cadbury Top Deck (milk AND white choccy) but as for those fabs, I am loving the dark choccy's! I've not seen 'candy bars' here yet!
Lissa
I will eat both, but I LOVE dark chocolate. Those are so cool and I love the idea of the packaging.
I like milk and white chocolate best but those dark chocolate fabrics look equally yummy.... ..... hmmmmmm... thinks hard.... Milk... not dark.... no milk..... yup the milk...
I think.. hmmm, LOL
oh my...not sure if I like the fabric in the chocolate boxes or chocolate in the chocolate boxes....forget about picking light or dark!!
Post a Comment