It's been a while since I posted some pics of our house addition construction that's been underway since early May.
Here's a pic of the back hall / laundry area.
Take a look at the wall paper border in this area, I loved it. Perfect for a quilter!
Here's a pic of the bathroom just off the master bedroom (it was 5 feet square) being demo'ed.
I won't be missing the pink sink and those green wall tiles let me tell you! Things are progressing ahead nicely with the majority of the plumbing and electical work now done. Drywalling started yesterday. It's good to see but boy does it make me sneeze! Until next time...
8 comments:
We had green tile with black tile trim in the previous house and I grew to HATE it...and that bathroom was teeny tiny, too. I'm sure your renovated house will be wonderful!!!
love home reodeling projects and pictures!
God bless you!
So you don't like that pink sink huh? LOL It's going to wonderful having a modern bathroom :0)
Crispy
Oh wow, living in a construction site can be very trying. I hope it gets finished soon.
I'm so glad it's you and not me going through the remodel. We did our bathroom a few years back and had to live with a port-a-potty in the backyard for 6 weeks. After that, I vowed to never go through a remodel again! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Wow - now that's a project! Hard to believe a 5ft sq bathroom, yikes...can't wait to see this done, and I bet you can't either, lol!
I like that wallpaper strip, but that it is time that that green tile goes!!!
You are going to be sooooo happy when all these renos are done, and you've got beautifully updated rooms!!!! 8-)
I would have loved that pink sink...It would have matched our light pink bathtub.
Micki
Post a Comment