Monday, August 9, 2010

Check It Out!

Check it out right this minute!
My post is appearing on Rae Ann's Stash Manicure blog today!  Until next time...

18 comments:

Elin said...

Thank you for letting me see this wonderful quilt! What is the size of the strips, 1 1/2"? Would like to try this one. If you go to my blog, you'll find pics of my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler.

Pat said...

I saw it and enjoyed it.....and I believe I can use the GO chisel die to do this quite easily!!!

Gina said...

Great post on there.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Linda said...

I have just checked out your post on Stash Manicure and love your crazy stars. Its always nice to meet up with another Canadian. I'm from ont. My sister once had a farm north of winnipeg. I'll check on you again. Great Job!!

Anonymous said...

Got here from the Stash Manicure post you had. Loved your scrappy stars - my 2 favorites combined - scrappy and stars. I'll be sure to visit your blog from now on
cindy

Rae Ann said...

Lovely post over there at Stash Manicure. Your quilt is WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing with us.

Elly D said...

Your scrappy stars quilt looks great! I enjoyed your post on Stash Managers blog..?? I've a memory like a sieve, just been there and I've forgotten the title already...my apologies! Elly

Maureen said...

Another great quilting blog to follow....whoo-hoo! I found you via Stash Manicure. I absolutely love your star quilt!!!

Loris said...

Loved your quilt post on Stash Manicure! Would love to know what size strips you used...though I suppose you could choose several.
Nice idea, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could post the tutorial on your blog? I would love to make one and have admired the quilt in your header. Thank you!

Helen in the UK said...

Loved seeing your scrappy stars on Stash Manicure :)

wonderwoman said...

will have to check it out!!

xx

Pam said...

I love your quilt!! What a perfect way to use up leftovers.

What point do I cut the angle on the rectangles? Not sure I worded that right :)ohni

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the tutorial on Saturday! Thank you, thank you!

Myra said...

Awesome K! Good for you for your contribution!!! 8-)

Sinta Renee said...

I love your Star quilt! Nice post over at SM! There is a tutorial coming up? Can't wait!

Barb said...

I will!!

Becky said...

Love your scrappy stars quilt!!!! Please consider doing a tutorial for those of us who need every step written out! Many thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails