I thought I'd share with you this great pic from my friend JC who's a member of our Wednesday night quilt group. JC loves to go camping, and these are the activities she likes to do:
hiking, kayaking and.....quilting!
Don't you love it? Imagine this: Sunshine, view of the lake through the trees, the trees gently rustling in the wind, the beach close by hearing the waves lapping on the shore and the birds singing all the while your sewing machine is humming along...Until next time...

7 comments:
perfect!
x
What an awesome pic!!
How perfect is that - I want to be there!!!
Now that's my idea of camping!!
I can't believe it's August! Wht happened to July?????????? What a perfect sewing spot!
LOL! I love it!
Hey, thanks for the advice on dealing with that weirdo.
A fantastic picnic! I just hope the wind didn't pick up. I cut outside on the verandah sometimes but it can be awkward to do when a breeze comes along.
Post a Comment