Hi and welcome to my blog! I thought I've give you an update what I've been up to during the past few days. I managed to cut my fabric for the
Do you want to see my fabric? Okay, here it is
It's called Spring Magic by April Cornell from Moda fabrics.
Then I sewed the last block (#12) from the Designer Mystery BOM #2
I had some troubles with this one and I had to do some unsewing. Oh well, it wasn't impossible to assemble. Almost, but not quite! LOL! I can't wait to get my first installment of the new Designer Mystery BOM #3 in the mail. I've seen a few of block #1 done up already and it's wonderful. But I better get BOM #2 quilt top assembled too. Soon, very soon, I hope!
Better get to bed, I'm up very early tomorrow to go to a quilt workshop outside of the city (just under an hour away by car). I'm getting picked up just before 7 am! Until next time...

6 comments:
Yay for getting the last block done! Shouldnt take you too long to get the quilt together :-)
Ooo pretty fabric and the block is lovely!! Have fun at the workshop :0)
Crispy
I just love Spring Magic. Very springy! What a pretty block...looking good!
Very pretty fabrics! Have fun at the new shop!! :-)
Oh, what pretty fabric - laying all neat in cut piles! And, I love your BOM block - very pretty!
I really like you charm pack you picked for the quiltalong
Post a Comment