Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's Here!

Finally! it arrived in the mail on Friday,
the first installment of the Designer Mystery BOM #3 from Fat Quarter Shop.  I just adore the Kate Spain Fabric by Moda used for this one, called "12 Days of Christmas".  I'm holding off for a little while putting this block together because I'd like to get catch up on some other projects.  One example of that is the piecing step for
I'm also finishing the binding for my last PhD challenge project, the deadline is tomorrow!  Until next time...

8 comments:

Andee said...

I got in on this one too...I have it all cut up and hope to sew on it later on tonight...it is my first BOM that is mailed to me every month...way fun to have good mail in the box!

Rachel said...

I love this! I thought about joining, but geez, I haven't even quilted the top I finished in February so probably not a good idea to start yet another quilt I don't have time to finish. Can't wait to see your block :)

Pat said...

That is a nice line of fabric....can't wait to see your blocks as you do them.

Crispy said...

How fun, a new BOM!! It sounds like you will meet your deadline easily :0)

Crispy

Sipiweske Quilts said...

12 Days of Christmas is such a nice bright line of fabric - it will certainly brighten up the holidays. Good luck with your binding . . . that's what I'm doing also! - Marlene

Michelle said...

I want to join in but I have other projects I want to do. I have to force myself to focus! Which reminds me, I need to put the quilt along top together too.

Dee said...

oooh, not usually a fan of holiday fabric, but I can't wait to see this one done!

wonderwoman said...

looks such gorgeous fabric - look forward to see what you do with it!

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails