Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogger Quilt Festival-Spring 2010

Here's my entry for Blogger Quilt Festival Spring 2010, hosted by Amy.
Picnic, a Schnibbles pattern by Carrie Nelson. Fabric is Simple Abundance by Moda.  Thanks to Amy for hosting this great event once again.  It's so much fun to look at all the quilts.  Until next time...

32 comments:

Mom said...

What lovely colors!

margaret
www.quiltsoflove.blogspot.com

Allie said...

LOVE it - but man it looks complicated, lol! Love the color choices in this!

Michelle said...

I LOVE IT TOO!

Myra said...

Looking good K! 8-)

Rachel said...

Oh it's so sweet! I love the old-fashioned look of it. What size is this quilt?

Pat said...

Very nice!!! Did you hand-quilt this? I love how it looks.

Quilts and Cats said...

Don't you just love MODA! Your quilt is fantastic and I love your blog...I'm your newest follower!

Crispy said...

Great quilt Katherine...Love scrappies :0)

Crispy

Pattilou said...

What fun fabric to use in a quilt. It really is lovely. Hope you get your mojo back soon--mojo is a terrible thing to lose! :)

Tracey Jacobsen said...

cute little picnic baskets!

Love those little schnibbles. :)

Angela said...

all those HST! What a lot of work! Great job!

Thanks for stopping by earlier and commenting on my string quilt. I love blues and yellows together as well. I had all those fabrics in my stash! ::Blush::

Lonci said...

Very nice quilt:)

Rafael's Mum said...

Oh I love the schnibbles! and what lovely colours you chose!!

Micki said...

I lvoe your schnibbles quilt! So pretty!
Micki

SarahB said...

Beautiful quilt! Love the variety of colors set off by the neutral background!

Marie said...

Beautiful

Megan said...

Confession: This quilt was nearly the death of me, with all those half-square triangles. Yours looks gorgeous!! I never get tired of seeing the Simple Abundance fabric - your quilt is simple lovely!

Allie said...

Beautiful quilt! I love all the HSTs. Beautifully done!

Andee said...

I love it! The off white looks so different than the white I did mine in!

joan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! As all your projects are....

Leslie said...

this is very pretty

Aunty said...

Wow, what a beautiful quilt. The colours are beautiful.

Margaret said...

It certainly is a lovely quilt and I loke the choose of colours too.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love this quilt Katherine! You chose the perfect fabric for it!

Joanne said...

Very pretty! ♥

quiltmom anna said...

Great quilt- I think the Schnibbles patterns are quite fun. I have thought about ordering the Schnibbles II book- I do have Kim's Scrap basket surprise quilt book. There are some great quilt patterns in it. There are just so many great quilt patterns out there these days.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your nice comment about the bargello heart..
Enjoy the festival.
Regards,
Anna

Karen said...

Such a lovely quilt. Bit of Schnibbles with some gorgeous Simple Abundance = gorgeousness.

Kathy Schwartz said...

Very pretty, love the colours.

Jodi Nelson said...

Love the Simple Abundance line!

Michelle said...

What a delightfully scrappy quilt!

Sandra said...

What a cheery basket quilt with a vintage feel. It is nice to see a different quilt. Thanks.
Come see my antique quilt entries
http://starleyquilts.blogspot.com
http://utahquiltappraiser.blogspot.com

Amy said...

very nice. Thanks for sharing,Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails