I'm pleased to start the next Saturday Sampler series featuring blocks from this book
called Sylvia's Bridal Sampler by Jennifer Chiaverini, author of the Elm Creek novels.
Here's a block I finished several days ago, called Album I.
Look for more blocks from SBS soon.
I'm going to lay on the couch now. Yesterday I woke up with a horrible cold and I have no energy to do anything. Ugh! I hate it! Go do some quilting for me, okay everyone?
Until next time...


22 comments:
Is it possible for bugs to fly through blogland too? Everyone seems to be under the weather.
I hope you feel better soon!
Feel better soon!!
I love your block! I also have that book and love it.
Hope you get better soon and are up and quilting by Monday!
Awww... I hope you feel better soon. I've spent most of the morning at my sewing machine - does that make you feel better? I'm sewing for you, because you can't!
Hugs to you.
Lovely block!
I am just getting over a nasty bug too. It seems to be everywhere right now:(
I hope you feel better soon!!
No fun having a cold. I hope you soon feel better. I haven't had a cold in such a long time and could do without forever and not miss it.
Sorry to hear your not feeling good..hope you get better quick... the book you choose is great... I just about got that one too. but I got the Farmers' Wife.hard to pick... and you did a good job on the first block...
Oh no, everybody's getting sick! I'm sorry you're not feeling well, I hope you get better soon!
Love that block - and I dearly love the Elm Creek Quilters books, but wouldn't dare to attempt that quilt!
Hey, I have that book too LOL. I'll work on it some day, in the mean time, I'll enjoy watching you make them :0)
Get well really soon my friend!!
Crispy
I love the Elm Creek Quilt Sampler. I have the patterns from when they were still available on the Internet and I am slowly making them! Can't wait to see yours finished! Maybe it will be motivation for me to get mine done!
The block looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more of your blocks over the coming weeks....
Now tell the truth QGB ! You just wanted an excuse to watch curling non-stop LOL Get better soon we have things to do this week.
Feel better soon. I seem to have a "touch of something" and went to bed early last night, then slept for twelve hours! No energy today. I wonder if it's the weather? I think sunshine would help and no snow!Get lots of rest! I need to find Irish Quilting magazine. Will look for it next time I'm out. Congrats on having your blog listed!
Hey Katherine - I hope you are feeling better.
I hope you have started to feel better by now. Take care of yourself.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. I've thought of starting the Sylvia's Bridal Quilt but I haven't had a lot of time to move forward with it. Guess I'll just have to enjoy watching you making all those tiny blocks. How does this quilt fit into your 2010 To Do List? LOL
I hope that you feel better ASAP. I love your block and wish that I had that book. You do beautiful work
Beautiful block! I really enjoy your series you share with us! I get to see so many lovely and well made blocks!
Here's some chicken soup and when you're better and my maching is better, we simply must get some sewing done!
Hey K!
Great block! Love the fabrics!
I look forward to seeing more! 8-)
Hope you are feeling better today!
See you later!
8-)
Sorry you are under the weather!! Take it easy so you can get back to all your wonderful projects.
It took me four months to complete that quilt, and it is pictured on my blog. You will love it!
Micki
Love the blue block. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment