Friday, February 12, 2010

Ready

Today's the big day.  All eyes will be on Vancouver Canada. The start of the Olympics.
What is your favourite winter sport?
I'm ready to watch, are you?
Until next time...

9 comments:

Diane said...

Love the Olympics. let's see Hockey, the skiing is so exciting, ice skating mens and couples I like the best and I love the stories about the athlete's in between the events.

joan said...

We're ready and hockey and curling will dominate our household!
Lap work is ready too for a good sit down hand-work evening!

Jossie said...

Yes, I am watching right now. No sports yet but more like a sight seeing tour of the area. Vancouver looks like it is a beautiful city.

Pat said...

Figure skating is my favorite to watch, but....I enjoy watching any of it...watching the Opening Ceremony right now.

Allie said...

I LOVE the Olympics - winter games, more than summer. Ice skating is my favorite, followed closely by hockey - I'm so hoping Canada gets gold, even though I'm not Canadian!

Myra said...

Go Team Canada!!! 8-)

northernknitter said...

What a great Opening show! I'm always inspired by all the athletes so will watch all that I can fit in.

annieb said...

My fav is the figure skating, but I do watch it all. Didn't you just love KD Lange's version of Hallelujah last night? Go Canada!!!

Lise said...

Lovee the opening wow..spectacular performers and performances... my favorite sport has to be for sure , no doubt "curling" also 2nd is the hockey then most all the rest...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails