Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Friday!

Tonight is Friday Night Sew-In hosted by Heidi and Bobbi
So what will I be working on?
I haven't been doing a lot of sewing this month so I've got to work quickly if I want to meet my goals for my challenges CGBQC, OPAM and PhD.

Finish one FQS Designer Mystery BOM block,
Finish two pieced Green Piece BOM blocks,
Finish piecing a Schnibbles project.
Maybe some prep work for another sew-in next weekend that has a Spring theme :^)
I think I better get off the computer and get crackin'.
I'll post updates of my progress all together in my next post.
Happy Quilting!  Until next time...

8 comments:

Brenda said...

I am feeling a bit beind in my goals for this year too!! Already!! But, like you, I am going to get at it and get it done - unlike you, I have a messy area and that won't get fixed until I get some of my projects under control!! So, I have to get movin' on these things - no choice!! lol!! Have a great time sewing tonight!!!

Unknown said...

I adore you're background BTW.
I'll be joining in tonight, though I haven't decided on what.

wonderwoman said...

goodness you are going to be busy!
x

Dee said...

Sending you lots of getting sewing done vibes your way!

Can't wait to see what you get done!

Allie said...

Have fun!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh - you are going to be a busy girl, but I can't wait to see all of your pretty things! Hope you have a great weekend sewing - and I can't wait to sew with you next Saturday!

Cheryl said...

Great projects you listed! Happy sewing.

Jandi said...

Just reading your list made me tired! I hope you had a good night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails