It's that time of the month to say what I'd like to accomplish for the month of February for
Like the new logo, Kelly changed it up for us!
Okay so first is piecing block #8 from the FQS Designer Mystery BOM #2.
Then I want to piece blocks #5 and 6 from the Green Piece BOM. And continue working on the buttonhole stitch around the wool appliques for those blocks of this BOM.
I did not get to the pattern Madeline from the Year of Schnibbles. The pattern for this month is called Sunday Best. So which Schnibble will I make? You'll have to wait and see at the end of the month, LOL!
There's also a couple of sew-ins this month so I hope to get a lot of sewing done on those weekends. Until next time...





13 comments:
Good luck with your To Do List!
a nice list of to do's for February. Good luck with them
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Woohoo - terrific plans for the month of February. I can't wait to see which Schnibbles pattern you decide to work on - both? teehee!
Ummmmm....and you do know February is a SHORT month, right? LOL
I honestly don't know how you guys keep coming up with so many great projects! You make me feel like a slug, lol!
Looks like a fun month! :-) Happy Stitchin'!
Your not going to make both Schnibbles? LOL!
I just love the BOM your doing!
Lots of things to work on this month. You are usually so good about getting things done, so I will look forward to seeing them done at the end of the month :0)
Crispy
Can't wait to see which one you choose to make!
Looks like you'll have a busy month and some lovely things when you are done.
I can't guess which Schnibbles you'll tackle first... hmmmm...? It will be a surprize!
Don't forget your PhDs! 8-)
Sunday Best is the one I'm hoping for. That way I can see how some one else made it up before I buy it! LOL
Enjoy your sewing!
Great projects! I've been eyeing those BOM for awhile now. I may just have to give in to temptation soon:-)
Post a Comment