Sunday, February 21, 2010

Friday Night Sew In

As I usually do I really over estimated what I'd get done this weekend for the Friday Night Sew In!
Bottom right is the Designer Mystery BOM #2 block almost finished.  The Star block on the right side is one of many for a Schnibbles quilt top.  The other scattered pieces are the 2 pieced blocks from Green Piece BOM.
See the funky green squares and the white square?
I spent some time with those during the weekend.
Why?  Tune in next post and I'll explain.
Until next time...

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I always over-estimate what I can get done, too. It took me all night to sew some rows together and sew the borders on a quilt. Oh well... it was a good way to spend the evening.

I'm intrigued by your funky little green squares. I love that fabric!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I like the 'funky green squares'! :-) Now I wonder what you are up to! ;-) Love your BOM fabrics too.

annieb said...

Doesn't it seem to be our nature as quilters to over estimate what we will do, or what we will complete? Not a bad thing, just an observation...I certainly do it all the time!

Pat said...

I always over-estimate what I'll get to sew. It's kind of like how so many people (myself included) over-estimate how much they will eat at a buffet and put more on their plate than they can finish. LOL

Allie said...

I ALWAYS over-estimate what I can get done - love the funky green squares, can't wait to see what they are!

Crispy said...

Well you did make progress so that's a plus. Looking forward to seeing what you are doing with the green and white squares :0)

Crispy

Dee said...

well, you got more done than I did...so I'm totally impressed! and intriqued by your mystery fabric.

sew gld you had some time for yourself and hope this is a continuing habit for you!

enjoy!

em's scrapbag said...

Love that funky gree fabric can't wait to see what it becomes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails