Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Finishes

So what did I get done for the following challenges?
 I got the 8th block done for the Designer Mystery BOM #2
And here's my big finish for OPAM and PhD,
Cindy Lou Who, a Schnibbles project from October/09.  I turned down the upper left corner a bit to show the awesome fabric I used for the backing.  Click on the pic for a closer look.  Until next time...

15 comments:

Darlene said...

Woohoo - awesome finishes.

Kate said...

Nice work :-) I haven't managed to finish a single project yet this year...

Diane said...

Cindy Lou Who-- that looks like Morris workshop fabric--love it!
I just bought that schnibbles pattern...won't be able to get to it for a few months tho.

Pat said...

Good work.....I've not finished anything recently. *sigh*

Allie said...

Love your block and that quilt - I really like the colors!

joan said...

Gorgeous.. beautiful work as usual... I love them all!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

well done, some great work there, so pat yourself on the back!

wonderwoman said...

well done you - lovely quilt!

xx

Anita in Florida said...

Great finishes...love them all!

Crispy said...

Lovely finishes Katherine....does it count to have one project for two challenges? ROFL

Crispy - spoken by one who has gotten NOTHING finished in forever.

Dee said...

luv, luv, luv, luv, l...u...v!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I love your Cindy Lou - and your block looks great! Way to sew, Katherine!

em's scrapbag said...

Your finishes are wonderful! Love the Cindy Lou Who.

Oddbjørg said...

Your finish for February looks great!
Have a nice week!

Kim said...

Love your Schibbles quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails