Thursday, January 14, 2010

Show and Tell

Here's some show and tell pics from our Wed night quilt get-together last night.

This gorgeous Hollyhock quilt is a PhD (project half done) that my friend Myra is working on.  The fabrics on the right are for the bordes.  It'll be so gorgeous when it's done.


 These 2 blocks were made to go into a quilt for a member of our group who is seriously ill.  We miss seeing her smiling face on Wed nights very much.  I need to make my block to hand in by next Wed.  The block on the left was made by Myra and the block on the right was made by P (yes the one that won the award)
 
 This is a little bag that P made, it's so cute! Love the fabric choices.
 
Lastly, here is P's first PhD that is done. The snowman is adorable!  Until next time...

4 comments:

Myra said...

I trimmed up my Hollyhocks today, and will be adding the borders tomorrow...I hope! Unless something comes else comes up... like the kids! 8-)
I had a full day of sewing today! Woohoo!

Crispy said...

Great stuff. Sounds like you had a great time :0)

Crispy

Allie said...

What gorgeous projects!

Gina said...

Great show and tell, thank you

Love and hugs Gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails