Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Sampler Series

I know last Saturday that some of you were expecting a new installment in the Saturday Sampler series.  I've shown you the blocks of the first sampler quilt I made.  So what's next?  Well, maybe some blocks from
one of these books? or both books?  Tune in next Saturday to find out!
Until next time...

5 comments:

Pat said...

I love the blocks I've made so far from Sylvia's Bridal Sampler....but I've not done any in weeks now....your post reminds me I need to get back to doing a few more of them. Congrats on your win during the Wooly Buddies retreat this weekend!!!!

Bec said...

Very nice! I have Sylvia's Bridal Sampler book, an endless source of inspiration; and I see so many people with Dear Jane blocks on their blogs....just lovely!
Looking forward to seeing what you post!

Jonathan said...

Can't wait for the next installment!
I've been debating about getting both of those books. I am intrigued by all the different blocks. :-)

Myra said...

You've got both those books!? Good for you! Does this mean you've started blocks for each?
I look forward to this! 8-)

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Ooohhh! Both books look so pretty - but VERY challenging! Can't wait to see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails