Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PhD Time!

My friend Myra has come up with a challenge to finish up PhDs.
What are PhDs you ask?
Projects Half Done!

 Between now and June 30th we have to say how many PhDs we will finish off.  If you're interested in joining in go to Myra's blog. Check it out, okay?  Until next time...

3 comments:

Pat said...

I'm already in another challenge that involves getting unfinished projects completed or I'd join this....seems like a good way to get the PhD's done!!! Have fun!!!

Dee said...

snowy hellos!

what an awesome challenge...one I've already committed to do...but, it might take a little longer than six months!

hoping to sew some today, eh? lol

I love your happiness!

Myra said...

It is going to be great seeing how many we can finish!
I need a fire under my butt today... Had a melt down kind of day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails