So what did I get done for January for the following challenges?
First I finished Block #7 from FQS Designer Mystery BOM
I got Blocks 3 and 4 pieced from the Green Piece BOM. I am currently working on the 4 wool blocks, getting the buttonhole stitch by hand on them.
And lastly here comes the finished quilt...
Half Pint! Quilted and bound this month. An OPAM finish and a PhD finish in one! WooHoo!
Until next time...


12 comments:
Love your blocks, beautiful piecing; and a simple but stunning quilt!
WooHoo - way to go.
Hi, You have been busy :o) I lover your 9 patch quilt - 9 patch have always been my favorit block.
I enjoy looking at your monthly block's too !
Hooray for the great finishes!! Everyone in blogland is getting so much done....except me LOL.
Crispy
WOW...you really did a LOT!!! Great job!!!
Great job!
Go Katherine! You got a lot done...your Half Pint looks great!
Love your Half-Pint all finished, and your blocks are so pretty! Nice job this month Katherine!
Good for you K! Woohoo! 8-)
Until next time, you need to come live at my house and kick me in the fanny every time I start a new project and don't finish one!
lol
Congrats!
Great Finishes! Wonderful!
Love the blocks and quilt!
Post a Comment