Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
O boy, glad that you got it to finally work. It sure is a great gadget to use.
Good it's working! It is nice to sit and do a few posts to have them ready.
Good it is working again K! I usually only use it when I'm gone, and that hasn't been in a while...Your 3 columns look great! Can you email me the info of how to go about it, or direct me to the info if it is in a posting/comment...Oh, and congrats on being published! hehehehe....PS: When are you going to show some of your Tisket Baskets... hmmmmm? 8-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
O boy, glad that you got it to finally work. It sure is a great gadget to use.
Good it's working! It is nice to sit and do a few posts to have them ready.
Good it is working again K! I usually only use it when I'm gone, and that hasn't been in a while...
Your 3 columns look great! Can you email me the info of how to go about it, or direct me to the info if it is in a posting/comment...
Oh, and congrats on being published! hehehehe....
PS: When are you going to show some of your Tisket Baskets... hmmmmm? 8-)
Post a Comment