I'm full of questions today.
Here are 2 of them:
1. Do you own one of these?
It's an iPod Touch.
If you do own one could you please tell me what you
DO like about it?
and
DON'T like about it?
2. How many of you use the scheduling function from Blogger so that you can publish posts in the future?
Does it work for you?
OR
Are you having problems with it?
I used this feature a fair bit in the time I've been blogging. I set up some posts to publish in June for while we were away in Grand Cayman for our 20th wedding anniversary. When I got the chance to check on my blog I (while on this trip) discovered that the posts didn't publish. Huh?
I checked that I entered the date and time correctly.
Then I check with Blogger and there had been a 'known issue' with the scheduler but the problem had been fixed. So I wanted to check with you out there before I bother Blogger that it still isn't working. I like this feature a lot and I want to be able to keep on using it!
Please leave me a comment if you can help me with these questions :^)
Until next time...
1. Do you own one of these?
It's an iPod Touch.If you do own one could you please tell me what you
DO like about it?
and
DON'T like about it?
2. How many of you use the scheduling function from Blogger so that you can publish posts in the future?
Does it work for you?
OR
Are you having problems with it?
I used this feature a fair bit in the time I've been blogging. I set up some posts to publish in June for while we were away in Grand Cayman for our 20th wedding anniversary. When I got the chance to check on my blog I (while on this trip) discovered that the posts didn't publish. Huh?
I checked that I entered the date and time correctly.
Then I check with Blogger and there had been a 'known issue' with the scheduler but the problem had been fixed. So I wanted to check with you out there before I bother Blogger that it still isn't working. I like this feature a lot and I want to be able to keep on using it!
Please leave me a comment if you can help me with these questions :^)
Until next time...
5 comments:
We have an i-phone which does everything an i-pod touch does I'm pretty sure as well as being a phone. We LOVE it!!!! My husband uses it most of the time but I get to play. I've never scheduled posts before but I imagine it should work for you. Our phone operates pretty much the same as the computer except in miniature. As long as the touch has internet access it should work. Maybe blogger is the problem. I've has some hiccups lately too. Mainly with photos etc, I've read others having issues with things too.
I love my iTouch. I found out about it here -
http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/recommended-cameras.htm
scroll down to "World's Best Portable Computer".
I do use the blogger scheduler, and so far have not had any problem with it publishing.
No and no I'm afraid.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
no to both - i'm a disaster area around those things!!!
xx
That's to high tech for me.
Post a Comment