Last night was our weeking quilt get-together. 12 of us celebrated 2 birthdays, J and D! We had carrot cake and chocolate chip cookies :^) Here's some show and tell for you all to look at and remember to click on the pics for a closer look.
First here's a quilt that P made for her granddaughter. P was sewing the binding to the back last night. Isn't it adorable? Lucky little girl!

Here's some fabric that
Myra picked up the other day. She's the proud mum to 2 pugs. So how could she not buy some of this fabric! She says she's going to make pillowcases with the fabric.

Here's the project that
Myra was working on last night. She's been hand piecing these hexagons for a while now. She spread it out so we could see her progress.

Lastly here's a kaleidoscope wallhanging that J (one of the birthday girls) made with a Moda fabric line called 'Chocolat' by 3 Sisters. I'm amazed how all those tiny little pieces met in the centre of each kaleidoscope! J was busy sewing on the binding last night.

My bloggy friend Marlene is having a 200th post giveaway.

Click
here to check it out. I want to win it badly so don't enter it okay? LOL
In my next post I'll show you what I was working on last night, alright?
Until next time...
6 comments:
Beautiful projects! Did you decide on your August Charming Girls project? I'll be back to cheer you on. :-)
In Friendship!
What great show and tell...thank you for sharing with us.
Great projects, LOVE the little girl quilt.
Crispy
Beautiful projects - love that Chocolat quilt, looks good enough to eat!
Always love to see your show and tells. Chocolat is a beautiful range....
Love the show and tell
Love and hugs Gina xx
Post a Comment