Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Weekend

My weekend just whizzed by.
On Friday, I sewed block #3 from Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery BOM. It arrived in the mail on Thursday and on Friday it was done! Saturday was spent cleaning up my sewing area in the basement.
I was only planning to be down there for an hour at most and next thing I knew it was 6 pm! Just now we returned home from having a celebratory dinner for my FIL who's birthday is today.
So what did you do this weekend?
Until next time...

11 comments:

Myra said...

Awesome block K!!! Love the fabrics and placement of them!!! As you say, "Kewl!" 8-)

Kate said...

Block looks great!

Gina said...

great block

love and hugs Gina xxxx

Julie said...

Very pretty block, I like the design and colours.

Jossie said...

You are doing so well with this BOM. Beautiful block! Sounds like you are heading to a finish.

Pat said...

Very nice block.......I didn't get any sewing done this weekend with the grandkids still here, but they left last night, so I hope to accomplish something today!

Crispy said...

Gosh I'm just loving these blocks and look forward to each new one.

Crispy

Joyce said...

Very nice block. My weekend was Saturday at Morden's Corn and Apple Festival and Sunday dyeing and making cuffs with a friend. I actually sold 4 cuffs to people who dropped in. And I was just doing them for fun!

Robin said...

I love that block...so beautiful!!!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful block! Such pretty colors.

Michelle said...

I love your block!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails