Friday, August 7, 2009

Charming Girls' Quilt Club

It's time to pick what I'm going to finish for this month for the Charming Girls' Quilt Club.
I think I'll challenge myself to finish assembling the Designer Mystery BOM quilt top from the Fat Quarter Shop.
All the blocks are done now so I should get this quilt top put together.
Until next time...

10 comments:

Pat said...

Sounds like you have a good plan!

Carol said...

Cheering you on!

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Can't wait to see it! I love that fabric line. - Marlene

Darlene said...

Excellent choice - enjoy!

Crispy said...

I look forward to seeing a picture of this project.

Crispy

Micki said...

Sounds like fun!
Micki

Michelle said...

Ok, you mentioned finishing a quilt top with Peace on Earth...talk about excited, I can't wait to see it!!! I feel like a kid waiting for the cookies to come out of the oven! That's how 3 Sister's fabric makes me feel...I will be waiting anxiously for the end of August! Have fun sewing!

Sara said...

Good Luck! Hope you get it done!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Great show and tell QGB! Lots of good looking quilts! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails