Last night was our weekly quilt get-together. It was a small turnout (less than 10 of us) but I was glad to catch up with everyone there since I hadn't seen them in over a month!
C was busy working on this little wallhanging and doing all the work by hand. She's going to hand quilt it too! Just love the red cardinals!
P was away for several weeks and started the Bunny Hill free BOM by hand. She picked a really nice batik sunflower print for her backgrounds and another gorgeous batik for her baskets. Also I should mention she made the blocks bigger by 20% when she printed them off. P has done a real nice job picking colours for this BOM, don't you agree?
On June 23rd right before I went on holidays to Grand Cayman I was given an award by my bloggy friend Linda. I love reading her blog called Fiber Fabrications and reading about her "children" which have a blog of their own. Go see and check out Linda's blog! Thanks again Linda for the award, I'm so thrilled that you enjoy reading my blog. It goes both ways :^)
I know I'm supposed to pass it on the award to seven bloggers but I've decided to pass it on to all of you out there, my followers and regular readers. To pick out seven bloggers is just too tough! I have so thoroughly enjoyed my blogging adventure since I started last year. I told my parents (who are well into their 80's and don't know anything about computers) that blogging is like having a bunch of penpals from all over the world ( kinda like I did when I was a young teen) but this is much better thanks to computers and email!Until next time...
4 comments:
Love the cardinals and the way your other friend is doing the Bunny Hill BOM's. SOMEDAY I will start on that BOM.
Lovely projects your friends are working on, I gotta start that BOM one of these days.
Congrats on the award, you deserve it, I love reading your blog.
Crispy
I have to agree that blogging is addictive!! Although I have been busy lately and with the summer here I would rather be outside, I do love to blog!
I had penpals all over the world the old fashion pen and paper way many years ago. I think I counted 25 at one time writing all of them at the same time! I still keep in contact with several of them but this time on Facebook. I would like to have a penpal the old pen and paper way again. I loved it!
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
Congrats on the award and i love your blocks!
Micki
Post a Comment