Monday, July 20, 2009

Charming Girls Quilt Club Tag

Kelly, our fearless leader of the Charming Girls Quilt Club has tagged all of the members. Are you ready to read the questions and my answers?

1. My Favourite Fabric is: Moda's Patisserie by Joanna of Fig Tree Quilts. I'm also looking forward to when Joanna's next line Mill House Inn comes out. The other Moda line I'm looking forward to is Bonnie and Camille's Simple Abundance. Both lines come out in September, I can't wait!

2. The pattern I'm most looking forward to sewing is: a Quilt Pattern called Madeline by Fig Tree Quilts. Once I buy the pattern and make the wallhanging it will look awesome on the wall in my sewing area.

3. The food that is my weakness: Chocolate and Hazelnuts, together.

4. If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd: Open up a Quilt Shop and attend Quilt Market!

5. The best "Life" Advice I know is: Live life to the fullest and laugh often.

That's all I have to share for now. Let's end the post with a good LOL, alright?
Think of all the fun you'd have with your quilty friends on a road trip with that kind of GPS! Too much fun, perhaps? Naaaahh :^)

I'll be taking a blogging break this week. I'll catch up with you all next week before the end of July arrives, I promise! Until next time...

7 comments:

Crispy said...

I look forward to seeing what these new lines are....love Moda!!

Have a nice week off, I'll miss your posts :0).

Crispy

em's scrapbag said...

Have a nice break. I'll watch for you to come back.

Allie said...

I just love reading everyone's answers and getting to know you all. Funny how many of us would open a quilt shop!
Love the cartoon - I want a GPS like that! Enjoy your break!

Micki said...

Love all of your answers!
Micki

Unknown said...

Have a lovely break , seeya when you get back .

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Enjoy your break...what ever you do and have fun with the GPS....:)
Andrea

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Have a fabulous break!!! You deserve it!!!

I can't wait to hear from you when you come back to blogland!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails