I must say I did ROTFLOL a lot about the response about our Irish sailing captain Nick who's a wanna-be quilter. Now I must warn you ladies he's a happily married man! Click on the pics for a closer looky-see...
Nick hard at work with the rope and the sail....

Nick hard at work steering the sailboat....

Yes that's me with the huge grin on my face!
Yesterday we went for a drive to see another part of the island and we arrived here, a former lighthouse for lunch...

And those Bananas in Pyjamas, B1 and B2? They posed outside for a pic...

Wishing all my American friends a Happy 4th of July!
Until next time...
8 comments:
OMG! I don't believe it!!! You posted a photo of yourself!?!?! lol... about time!!! 8-)
What a lovely smiling face you have!! Captain Nick is a bit of a cutie too LOL.
Crispy
GREAT photos....gosh...you look like little more than a teenager!!! B1 and B2 are lookin' good, too!
So that's what you look like! Looks like you're having the time of your life . . . and how could you not - everything looks so wonderful. Had to laugh at B1 and B2 steering the boat - great photo! Tell Nick we're all here to help. - Marlene
It's great to put a face with a name~ And you look marvelous~ totally relaxed and happy! :-) B1 & B2 look pretty happy too. ;-) What great adventures you are having!
Love the photo of you sailing! Looks like you are having a wonderful time!
I am rather fond of Lighthouses. The ones in England and France are all long , tall and skinny. Just where is this one ? B1 & B2 sure do get around. Love the grin.
It looks like you are really having a good time. This must be a great vacation. Enjoy your remaining days!
Post a Comment