DH took this pic while we were snorkeling of the sailboat. Click on the pics for a closer look-see.B1 and B2, aka the Bananas in Pyjamas came on the sailboat too. They were very excited. The fellow who steered the sailboat, Nick, a fabulous fellow from Ireland, was very knowledgable about sailing and marine life. We learned a lot talking with him. When Nick saw B1 and B2, DH explained to him about my blog (I was out of ear-shot distance as I was below deck changing into my swimsuit) and that B1 and B2 were my mascots. And that the blog was about quilting. So what does Nick say? He was just online a couple of nights previous looking for a "learn how to quilt" website. I came back outside at this point and I said "what? you're pulling my leg" and Nick was dead serious. ROTFLOL!!! I thought Nick was just full of blarney. But no, he was serious. SO what's a quilter to do? I gave him my blog address. So Nick if you're reading this thanks again for the fabulous afternoon on the sailboat! And if you have any questions about quilting just ask! I mean it. I'll try my best to answer your questions. And if I don't know then one of my blog friends will know, right friends?
Nick was gracious enough to allow B1 and B2 to steer the sailboat for a minute. They loved it!!!
Nick was gracious enough to allow B1 and B2 to steer the sailboat for a minute. They loved it!!!After we got back to the condo I saw those silly Bananas doing this...
playing with my flippers! ROTFLOL!!!
If you're in the mood for a sailing song, look at this list and choose your favourite one!
Until next time...If you're in the mood for a sailing song, look at this list and choose your favourite one!
8 comments:
Oh this is way too cool - a sailing Irishman who quilts ! Y
It sounds like you're having a fantastic vacation!
Wish you had a picture of Nick. I'd like to see what this 'sailing Irishman who quilts' looks like! It's a dreamy combination. ☺
Look fantastic. I love going snorkeling amongst the coral and the sea creatures. Great holiday
It's good that those silly Banana's only steered for a minute, hard telling where you would have ended up LOL.
Hooray for the Irish Quilting Captain!!
Crispy
B1 and B2 always look SO happy!!! LOL Keep us posted about Nick and his quilting....and sure, we will help, if you need us!!!
What a lovely vacation you are having! Continue to have lots of fun!
Micki
Sounds like you are having a blast there K! 8-)
I wish I were there...just became a follower too. I love your blog.
Pat
Post a Comment