DH took way more pics on the day we went sailing than I realized. So I just had to share them with you! Remember to click on the pics for a closer looky-see.
B1 and B2, aka the Bananas in Pyjamas enjoying themselves on the sailboat...


Here's DH and I about to jump into the water with our snorkel gear on...

And here we are in the water ready to go snorkel...

See this black blob hanging around the ship?


It's a sting-ray looking for food! We didn't see it coming and suddenly there it was, yikes!
Lastly, here's a view of a sunset over the water at Seven Mile Beach...

Until next time...
8 comments:
What fun photos! Aren't the Cayman Islands the place where they have tours for folks to actually swim with the sting-rays?
yikes is right! One glimpse of that ray and I'da been outa the water so fast you wouldn't have even seen me move! LOL :-) I love the color of the water!
Oh the water looks so inviting, I'm not a great swimmer but I can float forever (I'm full of hot air LOL). The Banana kids really do look like they are enjoying themselves LOL.
That sunset is just amazing!!
Crispy
B1 and B2 are having too much fun. looks like you are too. love the sunset picture
Wow! The water is so clear and bright! Love it!
Your sunset photo makes a good desktop photo! 8-)
Beautiful sunset photo.
If I wasn't jealous before I definitely am now. I love Rays. I think they are so graceful
Love and hugs Gina xxx
What a great post and looks like an amazing time. That sunset photo is a beauty!
I hope those two characters weren't steering the boat.
Post a Comment