Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mail Goodness

Guess what came in the mail today, the 4th issue of Irish Quilting magazine.
I've been waiting forever for this magazine to arrive. Why? you ask? If you have a copy of the magazine, flip to page 103.
Anne Marie Hobbs has written an article on blogging. She lists 6 blogs that she enjoys reading and there I am, on page 104.
My name and my blog's name in print. For Ireland and the world to see.
I'm having heart palpitations just thinking about it. And jumping up and down with excitement.
I never thought in a million years this would happen to me when I started blogging last year.
It's a dream come true!
Thanks Anne Marie!
Until next time...

11 comments:

Vicki W said...

Very cool!

Crispy said...

Well of course your blog was included, I love coming here to visit. Congradulations!!

Crispy

Allie said...

Oh no - an Irish Quilting magazine! I need a job so I can subscribe somehow! What a lovely treat to have your blog in there - congratulations!

Wonky Phyl said...

Very good QGB, I'm really impressed.Now you're famous worldwide!!

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Congratulations! What an honor . . . I'll be looking for this magazine when I get to the City. - Marlene

Micki said...

That's great for you. How exciting that you are in the magazine!
Micki

LeKaQuilt said...

Congratulations! You deserve it :o)

Julie said...

Congratulations on becoming an international sensation. lol. How exciting.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is really cool! :-)

Bec said...

The quilt on the cover looks lovely and cheerful - how is the mag????

quiltmom anna said...

Congratulations of the recognition of your lovely blog- it is well deserved.
I will keep an eye out for this issue of the magazine.
Regards from a Western Canadian Quilter,
Anna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails