Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mail Goodies

Alright, I confess, I'm addicted. I did the first one that started last summer and is now finished. So what did I do? I signed up for this:
It was waiting for me when I got home from holidays. What did I tell ya? I'm addicted! This BOM also uses Moda 3 Sisters fabric, this time Glace. Last time was Peace on Earth. Each fabric line equally wonderful :^) So go on over to FQS to check it out. I promise you I've got nothing to do with FQS other than being a happy customer!

BTW, who else is doing this BOM? If you are please leave me a comment!!! Until next time...

5 comments:

Crispy said...

LOL, it's ok Karen, your profile does say that you are trying to get UFO's done while starting new projects so we aren't the least bit surprised.

You are braver than I am, I don't do mysteries....I may end up hating it then I would be sad LOL.

Crispy

Kate said...

I am! Had a bit of an issue with one point in the first block, but I'm looking forward to the next one :-)

Pat said...

I know from experience that I don't keep up with BOM's, so I don't get involved in them any longer. BUT....this looks like it will be a good one for you.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh I like the fabrics! But I am up to my ears in projects right now! :-/

Anonymous said...

I too am doing this BOM. I have to admmit that I haven't started it yet. I need to get a move on before the 2nd one arrices. good luck on your BOM

Lizzie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails