Friday, July 10, 2009

Charming Girls' Quilt Club

I've decided to join this club that Kelly created after I read about it on Karen's blog and Carol's blog while on holidays. Click on the logo for more info.
We have to post on our blogs what project we're finishing this month by July 7th. Problem was that's the day we travelled to come back home from our holiday and it slipped my mind completely. Finally today I feel somewhat back to normal and after checking Kelly's Charming Chatter blog I figured I'd post what I'm going to finish by the end of the month.

This month I plan to finish a fabric basket I started, and blocks #11 and/or #12 from the FQS Designer Mystery BOM #1. This month is crazy busy and I have to be realistic with my monthly goal. Not very exciting I know, I know. Wish me luck! LOL Until next time...

4 comments:

Micki said...

Good luck and it looks like a great project!
Micki

Crispy said...

What a great idea they have. I can never finish anything that quickly, but I'll cheer you on from the sidelines :0)

Crispy

Karen said...

Is the fabric basket one made with the clothesline rope inside the fabric strips?
I like those fabrics for the blocks you are doing.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I can't wait to see your fabric basket, and your blocks! I just love the Peace on Earth fabric, and the blocks are going to be gorgeous. So glad you're joining us in the fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails