Friday, July 10, 2009

Awesome Giveaways

Micki is a blogger that I've known for a year now and to celebrate her one year blogaversary and achieving 10,000 hits she's having an awesome giveaway all things that are Irish :^) Go to Micki's blog here to check it out.
Clare, an Austrailian blogger is celebrating 100 posts. Her giveaway has a green froggy theme to it. Go to Clare's blog here to check it out.Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Pat said...

Thanks for the information!

Micki said...

Thanks again for posting!
Micki

LeKaQuilt said...

Hi:o) Quilts are like magnet to cat's, and maybe to twin banana's to? Cat's must be clever animal's.
I'm not sure yet, what to make of the Iced Moca fabrics - I just neeeeded them :o) I believe that Iced Moca are making my fabric collection complet. Have a nice weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails