Monday, May 18, 2009

A Good Chuckle

Has this ever happened to you? LOL
Click on the pic for a closer look...Until next time...

7 comments:

Myra said...

Cute...

trash said...

oh far too often ;-)

Micki said...

That was very funny! Well, I pretty much did that and today finished my Carnivale quilt. Yes, it has happened.LOL
Micki

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Not only on my shirt! LOL :-))

Rachel said...

Definitely... thread, dog hair, cat hair. My husband has to inspect me before I leave the house.

Anonymous said...

Hi QGB! One day my little granddaughter said to me "Gramm, you have a "fred" on your boob!, lol! It reminded me of your cartoon!

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

The site manager is yes indeed very cute. yes Canada is a long way away. My son and I had a friend that lived in Hagersville Ontario anywhere near you???? Loved the cartoon caption..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails