Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing all of you Mum's out there Happy Mother's Day! I hope you get to spend some time with your loved ones and do some quilting/stitching as well. Until next time...

6 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Happy mothers day to you too. Hope you had a great day

Pat said...

Same to you!

Micki said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! I just finished my Carnivale top. I have been having a lovely day so far. Hope yours is a good one too!
Micki

wonderwoman said...

hope you had a lovely day!

xx

Myra said...

Hope you had an enjoyable day K! 8-)
I'm being treated tonight by the family...

Leave a Legacy said...

Thank you for stopping by for a visit and I appreciate the nice comments. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails