Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bunny Hill Love

I've been working on catching up with the Bunny Hill BOM blocks. Here's a sneak peek at the second block, for the month of February...Still need to do finish the hand embroidery but I just love how it looks. Click on the pic for a close up. Until next time...

13 comments:

Myra said...

Looking good Kh! 8-)

Did you hand stitch the applique?

I see you've been fairly "quiet" on your blog too... 8-(

Have a great weekend!

Pat said...

It looks really cute. I love these blocks and have downloaded all the patterns but haven't done a single one yet. *sigh* So...you are way ahead of me!!!

em's scrapbag said...

Very sweet. Those birds are adorable.

Unknown said...

That is so pretty and such lovely colours .

Sunbonnet Sara said...

I just love this block ! I can't wait to see the finished quilt. You do beautiful work!

Jocelyn said...

Very nice. It has been fun to see all the different variations of the BOM.

Jocelyn
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

tich said...

Your block looks really cute. I keep on saying I am going to do this BOM, as well as the Noah's Ark one, but I haven't even started. I never thought of doing blanket stitch. Looks really good. Thanks for the idea.
tich

Micki said...

I love the applique block. Great job!
Micki

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very pretty! I love the spring colors! :-)

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Nearly finished. It looks great. It nice to get things finished.

Jilly's Space said...

Very cute block and nice to see you are catching up ;o) I love the blue birds..sweet.
I haven't even started May's block yet and it' sone of my fav's because I love butterflys.

quilterpolly said...

I love this quilt that she is doing? I love your colors that you chose!

Bec said...

Very cute! Nature's Chorus are lovely fabrics....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails