Monday, May 25, 2009

Does this happen to you?

Does this happen to you? Click on the pic for a closer look. It's definitely something my DH would say, LOL, and I'd ignore him and keep working on my project! Still love you anyway sweetie! Until next time...

8 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

That's my kind of spring cleaning. hee hee.

SewCalGal said...

You have a cute blog. Great sense of humor and nice projects. Thanks for sharing.

For your logo quilt, I recognize the pattern, but can't recall the name of this design. I've seen it made in red/white/blue and am thinking of trying to make it in time for the 4th of July. If you remember the name of this design, I'd appreciate hearing it.

Again, thanks for sharing all the fun & great quilts on your blog. I love it.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

wonderwoman said...

it may not count but its a blooming good idea!!!

xx

Mary= said...

That's pretty funny!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Good one! :-)))

Anne Marie said...

Unfortunately yes that scene looks very familiar!!! LOL One half of my house is spotless and the other half of my house is --- I don't know, let's call it lived in!!!!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I will have to try that one. Dont know if I will get away with it though.

Julie said...

Goone one. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails