I'm still trying to catch up with the Bunny Hill BOM blocks posted by Anne Sutton. Here's a sneak peek at the third block, for the month of March.

Don't you feel lucky just by looking at the shamrocks? LOL Some Irish magic I think! Click on the pic for a closer look. I have to finish the hand embroidery on this block soon. Until next time...
9 comments:
Told you our blocks would look different! Very nice job . . . aren't they just the cutest? Will be posting my fifth block hopefully later today and I still have the embroidery to finish on mine too. - Marlene
You are really catching up. Your Bunny Hill blocks are beautiful. So far I have only done the first block. Wish I had more time.....sigh....
Nice job - it's so cute, especially that polka-dot bunny!
I STILL haven't done the blocks for May - I'm getting behind :(
Don't anyone feel too badly...I've printed all the blocks but haven't made ANY of them yet. *sigh*
The Bunny Hill block is so cute! I did have intensions to do that BOM but...... so many patterns so little time! Cheers!
Another cute block! You are really smokin' this month! :-) I am behind too~ just finished April, now to get to May. ;-)
Every time I see one of the Bunny Hill blocks, I wonder why I haven't taken time to get started on them. Too many other projects but I sure do like them.
What a cute block!
So nice that you are catching up!
Micki
Such a wonderful BOM. I can't wait to start the June basket.
Post a Comment