Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bunny Hill BOM

Here's a sneak peek at the 4th Bunny Hill BOM block, for the month of April. My chocolate bunny looks almost good enough to eat, LOL! And don't get me started on the too-cute-for-words chickie! LOL, What a cutie-pie! Click on the pic for a closer look at the block. Must do the hand and machine embroidery on this block and then it'll be time to do May's block. Will I get May's block done before June's block is posted? Wait and see, LOL! Until next time...

10 comments:

Karen said...

Yes, your "chocolate" bunny looks good enough to eat. Wonder when the June block will be posted. Sew fast!

Pat said...

Very cute! I've printed all the patterns and haven't done a single one yet. *sigh*

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Another gorgeous block! :-) At the rate you are going~ yes, you will have May done too! Have fun! :-)

Sara said...

That one is very cute. I like the chocolate bunny! Great job!

Rachel said...

It's so cute! I was wondering the same thing - will I get May's block done before June's is posted? Possibly not, considering tomorrow is June. Can you believe it?

Myra said...

Looking good Kh! Bring your blocks to quilting this week ok? I'd love to see them in person. 8-)

Jilly's Space said...

awww..poor cute little chicky can't see, eat or walk yet :o( Block looks great :o) This is the first month that I am not ready for the next block. I haven't even started May block yet!!
I better get at it soon, I don't want it to turn into a UFO!!

Jossie said...

Your block is so cute. Love the idea of a chocolate bunny! Untill now I have only done the first block. One day I will have time to do all my BOM's ;-)

Wonky Phyl said...

Love your blocks.Am really enjoying doing mine,will show you soon.

Comfort Cove Designs said...

ooh that is a delicious looking chocolate bunny!!

sigh, I haven't had the chance to get back to my Hot Chocolate Snowman BOM and some other BOMS I was involved in before the move! I am suffering SERIOUS withdrawls from my quilting. I have 3 snowman bom blocks still in the mailing packages crying to be opened and played with!! sigh.... soon I hope.. soon.

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails