Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another BOM

Just take a look at the cutest new BOM out there! And lots of pics to look at too :^) as well as lots of instructions. Thanks to Missymack for posting this for all of us to see! Until next time...

8 comments:

Leave a Legacy said...

OK, I'll be the first to ask. I hope this isn't a dumb question, but what is a BOM. It looks like a real cute book maybe.
Nina
http://mycharmingcreations.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Thanks for that blog, I am going to do those , I love them they catch my sense of humour.

Myra said...

Thanks for the link K!!! Cute! 8-)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Thanks for that...going over to have a look ♥x

Cheryl said...

Oh no ...another BOM. I just can't resist them :-)!! Off to check it out!

Anne Marie said...

That BOM is sooo darn cute!!!! Another item to seriously consider adding to my ever growing list!!! I have been looking for something that we can do to hang in the entry way that is farm related -- this might just be the one!! My DD thinks the chicks are adorable in block one, especially since her dad is building her a hen house....

Micki said...

What a great BOM! Thanks for the thumbs up! It is so cute!
Micki

Jossie said...

It is a lovely BOM but it's just that I don't have time to join another BOM.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails