Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Back!

EDIT: Pics added to this post!
I'm back from my quilt retreat weekend. Lots of quilting, chatting and eating went on but not a whole lot of sleeping, LOL ! Today I'm a zombie but it was worth it :^)

So what did I get done?

Well, let's see...

Blocks 7 and 8 from Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery BOMSome 6 inch Friendship stars for an event at my guild in April
I worked on 3 blocks from the Red Delicious BOMand I started a disappearing 9-patch!

Not bad, eh?

You wouldn't believe what happened when I unpacked my bag, I found those 2 Bananas in Pyjamas! Sheesh! They hung out all weekend long in our sewing room. They loved being around all of us. Everyone gave them attention and they liked that a lot. They also posed for pics. Even Myra posted a pic of them here!

I will post some pics of some of the other projects from the retreat soon. Until next time...

16 comments:

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous and productive retreat!!! I see you weren't alone in your travels as the Bananas in Pajamas kept you company!!

Welcome back!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Kate said...

Sounds like a very productive retreat!

Julie said...

Lol. Hope B1 and B2 behaved themselves. Glad you had a great weekend.

Gina said...

Glad you got back safely and that you enjoyed yourself.
Can't wait to see the photos

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Micki said...

Welcome back, and it sounded like a fabulous weekend!
Micki

Jossie said...

Sounds like a great week end. And you did a lot! Hope you'll show some pics soon.

Scrappy quilter said...

Glad you had such a great time.

em's scrapbag said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and you got a lot done. Good for you. Now go take a nap. You deserve it.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Now all relaxed and refreshed after a great weekend away with friends and quilting. Looks like you had a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing you photos.

Jilly's Space said...

I just attended my first quilt retreat and it was sew much fun!! ;o)

Jossie said...

Your blocks are beautiful. The Bananas are so cute. Great companions, aren't they?

Lise said...

Wow, you were a busy little bee....love the blocks and the colors,,, great to see those 2 bananas in pajamas accompanied you...happy stitching,,

Carol said...

Sounds like you had a wonderfully, productive time. Retreats are so much fun!

Myra said...

Blocks are looking good Katherine! 8-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow~ sounds like a great retreat! Your blocks all look wonderful! I copied off Red Delicious, but have not started anything yet. :-/ Have a happy weekend!

2ne said...

Nice blocks you have made. Have a great day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails