Not much to report these days. No sewing going on but I've been doing a bit of stitchery. Why? Well because I've been glued to the TV since Saturday and will be until Sunday night. So what on earth is getting all my attention? The Brier aka the Canadian Mens Curling Championship. Want to see more? Click
here!

Tonight is our weekly quilting get-together night and hopefully I won't forget my camera like I did last week, LOL! Until next time...
7 comments:
You curling junkies!!! lol!
I may not be there tonight, so do remember your camera girl! 8-)
Forgot to tell you and Y. Wonky Bits tomorrow if you are interested...
Happy stitchings!
Manitoba needs to pull up their socks! Have fun watching . . . I see a bit in the evening - hubby watches more than me. Good time for some embroidery work on the Bunny Hill block. - Marlene
I love curling! I so want to try it! I had never heard of it before till I saw it on the Olympics several years ago. I think I could do it!LOL!
I miss curling! I used to curl years ago. One of these days I'll get back to it again!
How fun....I did enjoy watching curling during the Olympics! Love your blog!
I have watched curling too. Hope you had fun at the bee.
Micki
Glad you put the link. I'm snowbirding in Myrtle Beach. Not a peep in the papers about curling. I thought I could get the live feed from TSN, but it's blocked out to the US. Boo Hoo. Enjoy the finals.
Post a Comment