Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

Our family is sneaking off (a few days early) to go on Spring Break to Florida. Palm Trees, Sunshine and Warm Weather; sounds wonderful. So who's the most excited about going on this trip? Well the Bananas of course, they've never been on an airplane before! I'm bringing with me some stitcheries to work on but I'm taking a break from my sewing machine. I've made some progress with my Red Delicious blocks that I'm happy about how it's looking. If you want to see what the Bananas are up to in Florida check back and see, okay?
Until next time...

14 comments:

Myra said...

OH wow! Luck yous! Does that mean you won't be at the club on Wednesday?

Anonymous said...

Lol, I hope you and the bananas enjoy the trip! :o)

Cathy said...

HAve a great time in the Sun!!
Cathy

Pat said...

OOOOOO....lucky bananas...and lucky you, too! Have a terrific time and take LOTS of pictures, of course.

Sara said...

Have a good time on Spring Break. It sounds like it will be wonderful! Hope the bananas enjoy it!

Joyce said...

Have a great holiday. We need some green in our lives once in awhile!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Have a great break. And lots of stitching.

Kate said...

Have fun, and make sure those bananas don't get into too much mischief!

Julie said...

Just a little curious.........where do the bananas travel on the plane............1st class?

Rachel said...

You totally deserve to bask in that Florida sun and escape the not-quite-springy-enough Canadian March weather! Have a great trip. ☺

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Have a fabulous break in Florida!!! Hope the bananas don't get airsick!!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your break!! I won't be doing much on my sewing machine either for a bit as I am up to my neck in renos of the new house!!! I might try and do a bit of sewing though, just to say I did something this week! Once the painters start painting, I'll have to stay out of the house, paint fumes are nasty for me!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Micki said...

Have fun in Florida..Goodness, you will see alot of sunshine! Send some over to here.
I know you will have a blast!
Micki

Anonymous said...

Have a good vacation Katherine.Pleased to hear you've some taken stitching with you, don't want you to go into withdrawal.
Weather has turned nasty so it's a good time to be out of town.Enjoy!
Pg

Anne Marie said...

Ohhhhh, you are soooo Lucky!!!! I am in serious need of sunshine LOL!! Have a great time and looking forward to seeing the stitcheries you have been doing.

I had to take a break from sewing and blogging but am hopefully back in the saddle now!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails