Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lego

When I was a little girl I loved playing with Lego that I got passed on to me from my older brothers. I would create all kinds of things and never got tired of it. A great toy! While blog reading a fellow quilter (sorry can't remember who) posted a link to this fascinating site.
Have a look at this great pic, this Lego sculpture is called 'Think'
Reminds me of how a lot of us feel this time of year busy with so many deadlines to meet and not enough time in the day to get everything done.......
Until next time.......

3 comments:

Myra said...

Yikes! The Legos are escaping!!! And on their own yet too!!! DS is planning to buy his girlfriend Lego for Christmas... She's 23!!! 8-/

Sara said...

this guy has some seriously cool designs in legos! I spent forever looking at this site! Thanks for sharing it. I remember that I used to love playing with Legos and still do (shhh, don't tell!)

QuiltNut Creations said...

that's a great site, thanx for sharing it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails