Monday, December 22, 2008

Tree Skirt

Time for another pic of a gift I made for my mum a few years ago; this time a Christmas Tree Skirt. I remembered to bring my camera to her house yesterday so I could take the pics! LOL Click on each pic for a closer look. Here's a closeup of one of the stars...And here's a view of the backing fabric, which I chose to coordinate with the front and also so it could be reversible. Smart, eh?Until next time .......

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh I love it!!! What pattern is that????

Holiday Hugs!!!

Narelle said...

I really like your Mum's tree skirt, I must make myself one for next Christmas now. I've had a pattern for ages, will have to start in January.

Merry Christmas

Pat said...

What a great tree skirt. I need a new one....should make it my business to make a new one for 2009. Thanks for showing this!

Anonymous said...

Very nice work!

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Very nice tree skirt - very festive! My husband mentioned to me this year that we don't have a tree skirt yet . . . oops! Kinda missed making that one item I guess . . . maybe next year. Your mom must love hers. - Marlene

Lise said...

Beauty,,,you did a great job and love the fabric...

Myra said...

A wonderful tree skirt K!!! Did you also make one for yourself? We've never used a tree skirt here...

wonderwoman said...

what a lovely tree skirt - just gorgeous!
have a lovely christmas.

xxxx

Carole said...

Very nice tree skirt! I'm sure your mum will love it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That tree skirt is gorgeous!I bet your mom loves it!

Micki said...

I love your tree skirt! It is wonderful! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!
Micki

Bec said...

Oh my gosh I love it! what striking colours in such a fabulous pattern! very cool. *GRIN* Bec xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails