Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Teddy Bears

How many of you are familiar with Sonnja, a quilt-blogger from the Netherlands? She has 2 blogs; one is her own blog: http://sonnja.blogspot.com/ and her other blog is for the Beertje Zonns. What's a Beertje Zonn you ask? Wonderful teddies that Sonnja makes to go to Aids and Orphan children in 3rd world countries. The link to the Beertje Zonn blog is here. All she needs is a square of fabric 12 inches by 24 inches to make 1 bear. So go have a look in your sewing room for fabric that size, email Sonnja for her snail mail address and send them off to her. Here's some of the fabric that I'm sending to Sonnja......Until next time .......

1 comment:

em's scrapbag said...

I'm going to have to have a looksey to see what I can contribute. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails