Yes, I've been busy lately and not blogging as much. But here's a pic of the first 'real' quilt that I quilted on my NG frame with my Pfaff Grand Quilter that I got done today! Tonight I'll sew down the binding and this will be my first finish for Finn's NYE Challenge.

I talked about this quilt
here last. It'll be donated to the local Children's hospital through our guild's ABC quilts project. I'll post a pic of it once the binding is completed. Until next time .......
12 comments:
Looks good, pretty colours. I think everyone has been a little slower on the blogging front. I can't believe all the things I have to get done in the next few weeks. Haven't even started the Christmas cards. Better get going on them very soon.
A finish is a finish! Yay!
I did a coin quilt before and it had purple strips between too. LOL
Your Peace on Earth blocks are coming out so nicely. I came "this" close to signing up for that. I'm enjoying watching you finish them. :)
I love that quilt you showed just now...the colors are so bright. Some child will be very happy to get such a cheerful quilt, I'm sure.
Great job you did on your new frame...I'm sure they will enjoy this quilt, all warm and cozy...I have to move myself to get going on mine...thanks for the inspiration..Lise
Very nice! There is nothing like quilting on a frame to speed things up.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Way to go Kh!!! The quilting looks great! You probably feel very good about this!!! Make sure you bring it with you tomorrow night, OK?
Happy stitchings! 8-)
the first but I'm sure it won't be the last. Great quilting
love and hugs Gina xxx
I like the simplicity of that quilt. Our quilt group has fabric donated from individuals sometimes and that would be a good way to use it up and make a charity quilt. Even some of the ladies that don't sew alot would still be able to help out. Great quilt! - Marlene
What a beautiful gift to give! Love the colors, Hugs, Mary
Someone is going to be very delighted to receive such a generous gift.
Hi QGB, I love the quilt! What a nice way to use scraps. I know what you mean about the blogging, I haven't had time to sew, so hence, no new blogging fodder, lol. Oh well, everyone else is busy too! Good job to get something done!
I made one very similar to this as a wedding gift for friends this past summer. I really enjoyed making it!
Post a Comment