Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
didn t the yarn help to get through january??? Lol! Enjoy!( really like the " I M not a robot" box on the comment form. It s hilarious:)
Thanks for sharing your toes having fun in the surf. Really you are on Maui??? Oh we are just missing each other I'll be in Kauai next week. I better paint my toes for a picture. (Is the water cold?)
Lucky you girl!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
didn t the yarn help to get through january??? Lol!
Enjoy!
( really like the " I M not a robot" box on the comment form. It s hilarious:)
Thanks for sharing your toes having fun in the surf. Really you are on Maui??? Oh we are just missing each other I'll be in Kauai next week. I better paint my toes for a picture. (Is the water cold?)
Lucky you girl!!
Post a Comment