Friday, January 23, 2015

Mail Goodness

I don't know what it is with the month of January but the past almost 2 weeks (since the quilt retreat was done) all I want to do is sleep!  Does this happen to you?

I got some mail goodness this week, which cheered me up a lot.  Have a look at this gorgeous yarn.

http://www.tanisfiberarts.com/nab77fhkf03rsq781gd48w6qxmn1lk
In case you can't read it the name of the company is a Canadian one, out of the Montreal area called
Tanis Fiber Arts.  This colorful yarn is even more special because it has sparkles.  This makes me very very happy.  Helps make January not seem so dreary and long.  If you want to see more pretty colors in yarn click on the pic to check out her website and her blog.  Until next time...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Pretty blend of color in the yarn.

ruthsplace said...

Looks like beautiful yarn. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails